Thursday, June 2, 2011

last school day

I'm very behind editing a lot of the kids pictures. But today i decided to throw up these End Of School pics sooc. These are from Andrew's pre-preschool class. We had a tough time in the beginning of the year, but moving to the special ed class was the best thing for him. He's done so well and loves being there. I felt bad as he said goodbye to his teacher and friends knowing he didn't realize he might not see some of them again - teachers and friends who have helped him and shared new and exciting experiences together.

The families were invited to hang out today so Owen and I go to visit the class, craft, and play with Andrew and his friends. It was slow going at first when Andrew, for some unknown reason, was very resistant to being there. Maybe he knew more than I thought.

So many cute things happened after I put the camera away. That always happens! At the same time I didn't mind since its very easy to miss out on the fun when you're the one taking pictures.


No comments: