I originally posted this on Facebook, but thought it should really have a home here...
Jim was telling me that I needed to get more mundane and "little" facts written down, since I have a pretty bad long-term memory. So here's a story:
We decided to have chicken for dinner yesterday, specifically from KFC (don't flay me, it was a moment of weakness). The kids love it and call it Old Man Chicken. But while we were in the drive-thru, Andy-roo kept asking for what sounded like "chicken tits".
Um, excuse me?
"Mama, [ ] ... chicken tits."
Now, I'm not exactly sure what he was trying to say. Obviously, he has the "chicken" part down pretty well. And yes, there are such things as chicken "tits". Maybe he was trying to say chicken strips? Only, I'm not sure he knows what chicken strips are, since that's not something the kids are used to getting. Either way, it was a good laugh for all of us, except Andy-roo, who was just really hungry.
No comments:
Post a Comment